My name is Donna Vidas and I am a Registered Clinical Counsellor (MA, RCC). I provide confidential counselling for individuals, couples, and families in a collaborative and supportive environment. My office is located on the border of Vancouver and Burnaby, and is easily accessible from much of the lower mainland.
I feel honoured to accompany my clients on their journeys towards wellness, meaningfulness, and healthy connection with themselves and with others.
Some of the areas I specialize in are:
- resolving current and historical trauma
- relationship counselling (couples and individuals)
- managing stress and life transitions
- grief and loss
- adolescent counselling
- supporting people impacted by loved-ones’ addictions
- addiction issues
- family conflict and boundary issues